Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO-1– To acquire skills in basic engineering practice.
- PEO-2– Students will be able to analyze the material on the basis of their properties and thus assigning different weight age to their use for technical purposes.
- PEO-3 -Learn how to analyze products and be able to improve their manufacturability and make the cost effectively
- PEO-4– The students will be able to assess the working conditions of any machining process and thus calculating the actual forces involved.
- PEO-5– To provides the knowledge of job materials in various shops
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1.- Exhibit the ability to make a product related to mechanical engineering and allied engineering fields
- PSO2.- Develop the knowledge and skill relevant to Heating Ventilation and Air-Conditioning industries
- PSO3.- Apply management principles to manage projects in multidisciplinary environment.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
At the end of the program the student will be able to
- PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization for the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, and cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Investigate complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to analyze, design and evaluate mechanical components & systems using state -of-the-art IT tools.
- PO6: Analyze problems of mechanical engineering including thermal, manufacturing and industrial systems to formulate design requirements.
- PO7: Design, implement, and evaluate mechanical systems and processes considering public health, safety, cultural, societal and environmental issues.
- PO8: Design and conduct experiments using domain knowledge and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions.
- PO9: Apply current techniques, skills, knowledge and computer based methods & tools to develop mechanical systems.
- PO10: Analyze the local and global impact of modern technologies on individual organizations, society and culture.
- PO11: Apply knowledge of contemporary issues to investigate and solve problems with a concern for sustainability and eco friendly environment.
- PO12:Exhibit responsibility in professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues.
- PO13: Function effectively in teams, in diverse and multidisciplinary areas to accomplish common goals.
- PO14: Communicate effectively in diverse groups and exhibit leadership qualities.
- PO15: Apply management principles to manage projects in multidisciplinary environment.