Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
In pursuance of its Action Plan for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. For this, during the post-accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
The primary Aim of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC: Younus College of Engineering and Technology
To develop quality systems with conscious, reliable and transparent act for attaining best results in academic and administrative performance of the institution through a combination of self and external quality evaluation.
- To encourage departments to establish student Learning-centric environment and to inculcate value–based education system.
- Careful planning and strategies for quality enhancement.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Instilling quality consciousness among all the stakeholders of the College
- P Sreeraj, Chairperson (IQAC) and Principal, Younus College of Engineering and Technology, Kollam.
- Noushad Younus, Executive Director, Fathima Memorial Educational Trust
- U Rasheed Kutty, Nominee from Local Society.
- Jumilthu Beevi D, Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- C Mrilanidevi Head, Department of Civil Engineering
- Nijil Raj N Head, Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- S K Rajeev, Head, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Maya P.P, Head, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Abijith Son, College Union Chairman.
- Abdul Khader
- Biju R
- Aleena A Lathif,Asst. Professor, Department of Civil Engineering
- Prof Riyas A. N, Asst. Professor , Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Arun Raj, Asst. Professor , Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Liji A, Former Alumni, Younus College of Engineering and Technology
- Vineesh Vishwananthan, Goods on India Limited (Industrial expert)
- Oomen Panicker, Librarian Younus College of Engineering and Technology
- M Pramod, Physical Education Director, Younus College of Engineering and Technology
- Bindu S R, Social Worker & Nominee from Local Society.
- Arun Chand Asst. Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering