The Club is formed, developed, governed and administrated by the student & faculty representatives to encourage physical activities and sports.
The Sports club organizes Inter-collegiate Sports to provide leadership and recreation opportunities to the students and faculty in order to enhance their knowledge and skill in a specific sport of interest while at the same time retaining social, cognitive and physical experiences.
Goals of the sports club program:
- To provide leadership experiences for the students body at State & National Level Competitions.
- To provide recreational opportunities for the students retain their interest towards sports.
- To maintain communication with the College officials to conducts sports and games much effectively in a scheduled way.
- Conducts sports day annually.
- Conducts Intercollegiate Foot ball Tournament (Abdulla Kunju Memorial Football Tournament)
- Conducts Inter-collegiate Cricket Tournament.
- Conducts YCET premier League Cricket Tournament
[supsystic-gallery id=15 position=center]