YCET Eco Club
- Eco clubs play an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation.
- It is a platform where we get knowledge about environment. It also enables the students to be sensitive towards environmental concern to tackle environmental problems.
Objectives of Eco Club:-
- To educate the students about their environment.
- To create a clean and green consciousness among students through various innovative methods.
- To mobilize students towards scientific enquiry into environmental problem.
- To involve them in efforts to preserve environment.
- To motivate students how to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation.
Activities of Eco Club (Tentative):
- To beautify selected road side area with plants and flowers and put campaign boards to generate awareness.
- Action based activities like tree plantation (herbal garden), cleanliness drives both within and outside the school campus.
- Organise rallies, marches, human chains and street theatre at public places with a view to spread environmental awareness.
- Organise seminars, debates, lectures and popular talks on environmental issues in the school.
YCET MUSIC CLUB
ABOUT THE CLUB:
The Music Club has been set up to encourage talent in music- instrumental as well as vocal. This is a student-run club which was formed in 2011. Members participate in all the cultural activities of the college and also in the inter-college and intra-university functions. All interested and talented students are encouraged to join as members.
OBJECTIVE OF THE CLUB:
To help students retain and enhance their own, individual love of music.
ACTIVITIES OF THE CLUB
- College level Song Competition
- Music Show in college cultural fest.